The Leader in Electronic Prescribing
Sending prescriptions electronically is the smart way to reduce time, paper and other costs associated with manually writing prescriptions. With Allscripts ePrescribe Deluxe, your practice can streamline operations while better serving patients.
Allscripts is the leader in ePrescribing. As the nation's largest ePrescribing provider, nearly 100,000 physicians and prescribers across the country trust Allscripts to safely and securely deliver their patients' prescriptions.
- A Medicare incentive snapshot details your estimated MIPPA ePrescribing incentives
Be sure to capture incentives by submitting 25 Medicare claims by Dec 31, 2012. For 2012, ePrescribing incentive amounts will be 1 percent of the total estimated allowed charges for professional services covered by Medicare Part B and furnished by an eligible professional during the calendar year reporting period.
- Web-based access with no downloading or new hardware required
- Capability to ePrescribe directly from your iPhone® or mobile device
- Improved patient safety with instant drug interaction checks, dosage levels, adverse reaction checks and duplicate therapy checks
- Patient information import with the ability to upload data from file or free interface from any Allscripts PM
- One-click access to best drug reference library on the market
- On-demand print center with one-click prescription printing (i.e. DEA), plus you can print up to four prescriptions at once on a single sheet
Contact support for answers to your questions.
Training and integration with free webinars and tutorials, as well as an option to participate in live training sessions.
Cost-efficient payment options for physician practices of all sizes.
Fast and Easy Registration
You must be the prescribing provider to register online. A DEA license and state license number, your NPI number and any associated expiration dates are required. A few simple questions must be verified by the prescribing provider only. Other users can be added later.
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- eRx Incentive Program Update for 2012
- eRx Made Simple 2012
- Payment Adjustments
- Educational Resources from CMS
No matter your size, number of scripts or current technology, Allscripts has an ePrescribe solution for you. Get started today!