What makes us different from the rest?
- We connect people, places and information across all care settings through our Open, Connected Community of Health™
- Our full suite of population health solutions build on the power of our comprehensive suite of Clinical and Revenue Cycle core products
- We deliver the portfolio flexibility to work with all major EHR applications in the market today
- We enable our clients to deliver better outcomes
That’s the Power of All – Allscripts.
Physicians' offices, hospitals and post-acute care organizations strive toward providing the best patient care. We are a trusted partner at every turn. The solutions, services and community that Allscripts offers can help you achieve clinical and financial goals.
More about Allscripts
- 180,000 physicians
- 45,000 physician Offices
- 2,500 hospitals
- 13,000 post-acute facilities
- 100,000 electronic prescribing physicians
- 40,000 in home clinicians
- More than 6,000 team members
- 20 locations (U.S., Asia, Australia, Canada, India and UK)
- Corporate Headquarters located in Chicago, IL
We offer an open, integrated portfolio of healthcare information technology solutions for hospitals, physician practices, and extended care organizations. See our solutions.
- Date Public: 1999 (Date Incorporated: 1986)
- Stock Symbol: MDRX - NASDAQ
- Fiscal Year 2013 Revenue: $1,373 million
- Fiscal Year 2013 Net Revenue: $1,383 million (Non-GAAP*)
- 23 Percent YoY Bookings Growth (2012-2013)
- Investor Relations Information